The 2013 Eurovision season comes to an end late tonight when Malmö Arena hosts the big final featuring 26 songs. Over 60 million people are watching Sweden tonight and after tonight we know who wins the 58th edition of Eurovision Song Contest. Can one of the pre-favorites reach the victory or will we get a surprise winner?
The running order was determined by the producers after each country were drawn into the first or second half of the show. In tonight’s show all the 39 countries can vote. The three-hour long show can be watched online through for example SVT webcast at 21:00 CET.
- France: Amandine Bourgeois – L’enfer et moi
- Lithuania: Andrius Pojavis – Something
- Moldova: Aliona Moon – O mie
- Finland: Krista Siegfrids – Marry Me
- Spain: ESDM – Contigo hasta el final
- Belgium: Roberto Bellarosa – Love Kills
- Estonia: Birgit – Et uus saaks alguse
- Belarus: Alyona Lanskaya – Solayoh
- Malta: Gianluca – Tomorrow
- Russia: Dina Garipova – What If
- Germany: Cascada – Glorious
- Armenia: Dorians – Lonely Planet
- Netherlands: Anouk – Birds
- Romania: Cezar – It’s My Life
- United Kingdom: Bonnie Tyler – Believe In Me
- Sweden: Robin Stjernberg – You
- Hungary: ByeAlex – Kedvesem
- Denmark: Emmelie de Forest – Only Teardrops
- Iceland: Eythor Ingi – Ég á líf
- Azerbaijan: Farid Mammadov – Hold Me
- Greece: Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis – Alcohol Is Free
- Ukraine: Zlata Ognevich – Gravity
- Italy: Marco Mengoni – L’essenziale
- Norway: Margaret Berger – I Feed You My Love
- Georgia: Nodi & Sophie – Waterfall
- Ireland: Ryan Dolan – Only Love Survives
Opening and interval acts
Football player Zlatan Ibrahimović, the pride of Malmö, will open the grand final with a video greeting in which he welcomes us to his hometown. After that, the show starts in Malmö Arena where we’ll get to hear ‘We Write The Story’, written by ABBA’s Benny and Björn together with Avicii. Meanwhile, all the 26 participants walk on a bridge above the audience to the stage.
Loreen performs a medley of her new single ‘We Got The Power’, ‘My Heart Is Refusing Me’ and ‘Euphoria’ between the recaps. When the voting is over, the interval act begins. The interval act is a cabaret where also the hostess Petra Mede sings, we’ll also get to see dancing meatballs, a Midsummer pole, a woman in milk and two men kissing. Also the schlager queen Carola will be seen.
Print out scorecards
We have prepared a scorecard for tonight’s show. You can give points from 1 to 10 (or whatever you prefer) according to the visual performance, vocals and the song itself. Then count the points together and surprise, surprise, you’ll find out which countries are your and your fellow viewers’ favorites.
You can download and print out the scorecard here.