- 1st semifinal: Malmö (1st February)
- 2nd semifinal: Linköping (8th February)
- 3rd semifinal: Göteborg (15th February)
- 4th Semifinal: Örnsköldsvik (22nd February)
- Second chance: Lidköping (1st March)
- Final: Stockholm (8th March)
Most of these cities have already hosted Melodifestivalen at least once, but Lidköping is totally new. They have also tried to cover a big area of the country this year, so it feels like a real tour.
As last year, the big final will be held in Stockholm and in the same arena, Friends Arena. And the thought of putting Malmö and Malmö Arena as the first hosting city is clearly to start where Eurovision Song Contest 2013 finished.