DR has now unveiled the seat plan for B&W Hallerne where Eurovision Song Contest 2014 takes place. The seating areas are named after the previous Nordic winners, Loreen, Olsen, Ingemann, Lordi, Rybak and Emmelie.
SVT introduced standing areas last May in Malmö and DR will continue using the same idea. One of the areas is reserved for OGAE members. The capacity of the arena is around 10,000.
The first tickets go on sale here on Friday at 10:00 CET. More tickets come on sale in January and April. The prices can be seen at the bottom of the page.
|Live Grand Final||240€||200€||120€||40€|
|Final Dress Rehearsal||60€||34€||23€||14€|
|Jury Grand Final||92€||71€||46€||17€|
|Semi-Final Dress Rehearsals||52€||30€||17€||13€|
ESC Webs is not responsible for prices in euros, please calculate the current amount using the latest currency.
- May 5 – Semi-Final One Dress Rehearsal 1 (Jury rehearsal) (21:00)
- May 6 – Semi-Final One Dress Rehearsal 2 (15:00)
- May 6 – Semi-Final One (21:00)
- May 7 – Semi-Final Two Dress Rehearsal 1 (Jury rehearsal) (21:00)
- May 8 – Semi-Final Two Dress Rehearsal 2 (15:00)
- May 8 – Semi-Final Two (21:00)
- May 9 – Final Dress Rehearsal 1 (Jury rehearsal) (21:00)
- May 10 – Final Dress Rehearsal 2 (13:00)
- May 10 – Final (21:00)