Today, NRK could finally release some information about the new Norwegian format for MGP 2014. The five jurymembers have picked out 15 entries out of 600 that will compete in three semifinals in March. The jurymembers are:
- Vivi Stenberg (musical supervisor for MGP)
- Marie Kommisar (music producer for radiostation P3 and MP3)
- Tarjei Strøm (musician, drummer in Datarock)
- Gisle G. Stokland (editor of 730)
- Kathrine Synnes Finnskog (director of Music Norway)
The three semifinals will be held at 7th, 8th and 9th of March, before three from each semifinal will compete against each other in the final 15th of March. The audience will be able to watch it all more constantly than before. There will be more focus on the music, and the audience will be able to watch how the performances will come to life through the shows.
If you are eager to hear who will compete, you have to wait to the end of January, when they all will be revealed. Also, the presenters will be the same as last year, Jenny Skavlan and Erik Solbakken.