Ukraine will be the very first country to hold its national final. On December 21st, 20 candidates will fight for the Ukrainian Eurovision ticket for Copenhagen. The finalists were picked by NTU among the submissions it received – over 50 demos were eventually sent.
The decision of the 20 finalists was made by the internal jury after the artists performed in front of them over the weekend.
- Duet Anna-Maria – 5 Stars Hotel
- Roman Polonskij – Wanted Dead Or Alive
- ULI RUD – Tswetok (Flower)
- Marietta – It’s My Life
- Stas Shurins – Why
- Anatoli Shparyov – Waiting For You
- Nataliya Valevska – Love Makes You Beautiful
- Lissa Wassabi – No Fear
- Volodymyr Tkachenko – Buty Tam De Ty (To Be Where You Are)
- Shanis – Moya Dusha (My Soul)
- Victoria Petryk – Love Is Lord
- Evgen Litvinkovych – Strelyanaya Ptitsa (Wounded Bird)
- Band NeAngely – Courageous
- Illaria – I’m Alive
- Tetyana Shyrko – Let Go
- Tania BerQ – Believe Me
- Maria Yaremchuk – Tick-Tock
- Victor Romanchenko – Na Krayu Propasti (On The Brink Of The Abyss)
- Anna Hodorkovska – Yesli Yest Lyubov (If There Is Love)
- Denis Lyubimov – Love
The winner is determined after the jury and audience have voted for their favorites during the live show next week.