UMK is nearing its final and tonight it’s time for the semi-final or ‘second chance’ as it is also called. Eight acts have qualified from the two pre-qualification rounds to tonight’s show and four of them will qualify for next week’s final. Hanna Sky and Softengine are already in the final as they won their rounds.
Tonight’s participants are:
- MadCraft – Shining bright
- Hukka ja Mama – Selja
- Lauri Mikkola – Going down
- Jasmin Michaela – Kertakäyttösydän
- Dennis Fagerström – My little honey bee
- MIAU – God/Drug
- Mikko Pohjola – Sängyn reunalla
- Clarissa feat. Josh – Top of the world
Unlike previously, now the audience will have full power to determine the qualifiers. The jurors will only comment the performances but won’t give points.
The show can be watched live here at 20:00 CET. UMK+, a pre-show ahead of the main show, kicks off already at 19:30.