All eight Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu finalists are now clear as the last six qualified from the semi-final. The other two won their pre-qualification heats and thus passed the semi-final straight to the next week’s final. Those two are Hanna Sky and Softengine.
This time the jury didn’t vote and the audience had the full power in deciding the winners. The results were announced in a random order.
To the final:
- MadCraft – Shining bright
- Hukka ja Mama – Selja
- Lauri Mikkola – Going down
- MIAU – God/Drug
- Mikko Pohjola – Sängyn reunalla
- Clarissa feat. Josh – Top of the world
- Dennis Fagerström – My little honey bee
- Jasmin Michaela – Kertakäyttösydän
The final will take place on Saturday, February 1st and then, the Finnish representative for Eurovision Song Contest will be determined.