Two more were eliminated, two more qualified for the final. The second out of three semi-finals in the Belgian Eurosong took place on Sunday night with four acts performing their entries for the first time. The jury panel rated each song right after the performance and gave points up to 100. The average of these points were combined with the televoting results.
The jury voting results:
- SIL – What’s The Time In Tokyo (93 points)
- Yass – Need You Tonight (89 points)
- 2 Fabiola feat. Loredana – She’s After My Piano (84 points)
- Axeela – Chasing Rainbows (81 points)
After the televotes were combined:
- SIL – What’s The Time In Tokyo
- Yass – Need You Tonight
- 2 Fabiola feat. Loredana – She’s After My Piano
- Axeela – Chasing Rainbows
They now join last week’s winners Eva Jacobs and Udo for the final. The last semi-final takes place next Sunday.