Germany chooses its entrant for Copenhagen in tonight’s live show from Cologne. Seven of the contestants have been chosen internally and the remaining eighth act was chosen by the audience in last month’s club gig. Each of the acts have two songs but in the first round they all will perform just one song.
The four most voted will qualify for the second round where each act will sing another song. Then, the two most voted qualify for the last voting round in which the audience will choose the artist and the song for Copenhagen.
- Madeline Juno – Like Lovers Do | Error
- The Baseballs – Mo Hotta Mo Betta | Goodbye Peggy Sue
- Das Gezeichnete Ich – Weil Du Da bist | Echo
- MarieMarie – Cotton Candy Hurricane | Candy Jar
- Santiano – Niemals untergehen | The Fiddler On The Deck
- Unheilig – Als wär’s das erste Mal | Wir sind alle wie eins
- Oceana – Thank You | All Night
- Elaiza – Is It Right | Fight Against Myself
Unser Song für Dänemark will take place in Cologne. The hostess, Barbara Schöneberger, 39, is a German actress, presenter as well as a singer. Webcast is available here at 20:30 CET. The Italian representative Emma Marrone and Emmelie de Forest will be tonight’s music guests.