The last 14 competitors for Melodifestivalen 2015 was revealed this morning, which is the contestants that will compete in the third and fourth semifinal.
These will compete in the third semifinal in Östersund at 21st of February 2015:
- Andreas Weise – Bring Out the Fire
- Isa – Don’t Stop
- Kalle Johansson – För din skull
- Kristin Amparo – I See You
- Ellen Benediktson – Insomnia
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Jag är fri (Manne Liem Frije)
- Andreas Johnson – Living To Die
And these 7 acts complete this years semifinalists, which will compete in the fourth and last semifinal in Örebro at 28th of February 2015:
- Caroline Wennergren – Black Swan
- JTR – Building It Up
- Midnight Boy – Don’t Say No
- Annika Herlitz – Ett angetag
- Hasse Andersson – Guld och gröna skogar
- Måns Zelmerlöw –Heroes
- Dinah Nah – Make Me (La La La)
12 out of all persons we will see on stage has returned to the contest, while 26 has their debut in the contest this year.
The order of the acts is in alphabetic order by the song title, and not in the order they will perform.