The Norwegian broadcaster NRK has revealed 11 acts today, that will compete in the Norwegian national selection Melodi Grand Prix (MGP) 2015. We can spot a huge variety in this year’s contest, from well known artists to new faces. All acts will perform in the grand final at March 14th.
The acts in alphabetic order:
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck
- Ira Konstantinidis – We Don’t Worry
- Jenny Langlo – Next to You
- Karin Park – Human Beings
- Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me
- Raylee – Louder
- Staysmann & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza
- Tor & Bettan – All Over the World
You can listen to snippets of the songs here! The songs will be released in their full length 17th of February.