Today, the Danish broadcaster DR could officially confirm the 10 acts that will compete in Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015. Even though the official confirmation was held this morning, the artists and songs were already known after the official CD was released too early at some stores in Denmark as well as it was delivered too early to some fan medias through a webstore.
Anyway, as all the acts was revealed at the same time, there will be no disadvantage in the competition.
The 10 participants are:
- Sara Sukurani – Love Me Love Me
- Tina & René – Mi amore
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når veje krydses
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A
- Andy Roda – Love Is Love
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt på mine drømm
- Anti Social Media – The Way You Are
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase
- Babou – Manjana
- World of Girls – Summer Without You