Six artists and 12 performances were seen in the Swiss national final. The six finalists had made it to the final through regional selections and later on through the Expert Check in December. On Saturday night they performed in Die Grosse Entscheidungsshow.
In the first round, each contestant performed their own Eurovision entries. After that, the contestants returned on stage for the second round when they covered internationally well known songs.
- Deborah Bough – Take me back to 23 (Cover: Shake It Off)
- Timebelle – Singing About Love (Cover: Rude Boy)
- Licia Chery – Fly (Cover: All About That Bass)
- Andy McSean – Hey Now (Cover: Chasing Cars)
- Mélanie René – Time to Shine (Cover: Chandelier)
- Tiziana – Only Human (Cover: The Power Of Love)
The votes from jurors and audience were combined (50/50) and the winner was declared. Mélanie René was given the ticket to Vienna where she will compete in the second half of the second semi-final.