The Danish people has chosen their representative in Eurovision Song Contest 2015. The band Anti Social Media will sing their song The Way You Are in Vienna in May. 10 acts were competing tonight, and the winner was chosen by 5 juries from different places in Denmark along with the Danish audience.
The complete result of the evening looks like this:
- Anti Social Media – The Way You Are (104 points)
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase (98 points)
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt på mine drømme (72 points)
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A (58 points)
- Babou – Manjana (57 points)
- World Of Girls – Summer Without You (57 points)
- Tina & René – Mi amore (44 points)
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når veje krydses (44 points)
- Andy Roda – Love Is Love (25 points)
- Sara Sukurani – Love Me Love Me (21 points)
Denmark will perform their entry in the first semifinal of Eurovision Song Contest, on May 19th.