The 2011 representative Getter Jaani drew the running order for Eesti Laul final. Ten acts have qualified from two semi-finals and on Saturday we’ll know who gets to represent Estonia in Vienna.
The running order is as follows:
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalli taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye to Yesterday –
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants From Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice
Marko Reikop and Henrik Kalmet will host the show live from Nordea Kontserdimaja, Tallinn. The three most voted will qualify for superfinal where the second voting round determines the winner.