Ireland has chosen their representative for 2015. The 16 year old Molly Sterling will sing her entry Playing With Numbers in the second semifinal in May. The final result of the evening looked like this:
- Molly Sterling Playing With Numbers (44 jury points + 60 public votes = 104 points)
- Kat Mahon – Anybody Got a Shoulder? (50 jury points + 50 public votes = 100 points)
- Erika Selin – Break Me Up (48 jury points + 40 public votes = 88 points)
- Nikki Kavanagh – Memories (In Melody) (36 jury points + 30 public votes = 66 points)
- Alex Saint & The MJs – She’s So Fine (22 jury points + 20 public votes = 42 points)
The Irish show contained several known Eurovision personalities as Niamh Kavanagh and Paul Harrington who entertained the audience with internal acts, singing old Eurovision songs through the whole show.