Some 400 demos were submitted to Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu 2015. 18 of these were chosen to take part in live shows. Today, three semi-finals later, half of them are still in race and the winner is picked.
In tonight’s show, the winner is chosen by the audience (90%) together with ‘citizen juries’ (10%). These juries consist of eight different groups which are:
- LGBT people
- Taxi drivers
- Eurovision fans
The finalists are:
- Shava – Ostarilla
- Opera Skaala – Heart of light
- Jouni Aslak – Lions and lambs
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
- Norlan El Misionario – No voy a llorar por ti
- Solju – Hold Your Colours
- Järjestyshäiriö – Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Angelo De Nile – All For Victory
The two-hour live show from Helsinki starts at 20:00 CET and can be watched online here.