Six acts are ready to perform tonight in the first semifinal of Festival da Cançäo 2015. The selection consists of two semifinals, one being held tonight and the other one on Thursday. Then, the big final will take place on Saturday. Three out of six acts will proceed to the final from each of the two semifinals. Two of the acts will be chosen by the public, and the last one will be chosen by a jury. In the final, the winner will be chosen only by televotes.
These are competing tonight:
- Rita Seidi – Lisboa, Lisboa
- Leonor Andrade – Há um mar que nos separa
- Filipa Baptista – A noite interia
- Yola Dinis – Outra vez primavera
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu tens uma mágica
- Adelaide Ferreira – Paz
You can watch the show here at 22:00 CET.