The second and last semifinal of Festival da Canção 2015 will be held tonight. It will go on with the same process tonight as on Tuesday night, where three out of six participants will get a place in the final. Two will be chosen by the public, and one by the jury. These are competing tonight:
- Rubi Machado – Quando a lua voltar a passar
- José Freitas – Mal menor (Ninguèm me guia à razão)
- Teresa Radamanto – Um fado em Viena
- Simone de Oliveira – Á espera das canções
- Filipe Gonçalves – Dança Joana
- Diana Piedade – Maldito tempo
You can watch it all here at 22:00 CET.