Six acts qualified from two semi-finals for tonight’s Portuguese final. One of them will get to represent the country in Vienna. The final consists of two rounds. The winner of jury voting and the winner of televoting will make it to the superfinal. The winner out of two candidates is then chosen by the audience.
The finalists are:
- José Freitas – Mal menor (Ninguém me guia á razão)
- Teresa Radamanto – Um fado em Viena
- Simone de Oliveira – Á espera das canções
- Leonor Andrade – Há um mar que nos separa
- Yola Dinis – Outra vez primavera
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu tens uma mágica
Webcast for the show is available here at 22:25 CET.